Sunday, February 14, 2010

Get Nipples Pierced How Much Does It Cost And How Much Does It Hurt To Get Your Nipples Pierced And Your Hips?

How much does it cost and how much does it hurt to get your nipples pierced and your hips? - get nipples pierced

I want to cut my nipples, but go in fear, through pain, and I want my hips, but in exceeding scared for the same reason. I do not know how much I do not know how much it hurts? On a scale of 1-10 What will the damage to his nipples pierced and hips. I am a girl who is sensitive, or what?

5 comments:

sikchick said...

I have no pierced nipples, but I was there when my friend had. She was in great pain. You need a good amount of pain. Her breasts have many nerve endings, which makes them very sensitive. There is the possibility of nipple rings rejected. My friend had a cancellation.
I know about hip piercings is that they reject. It could be immediate, and perhaps 3 years from now (I've never heard of someone so long, yet), but inevitably, they will refuse. So do not intend to have the very long term. Anyway, I love hip piercings.
Make sure you go to a good drill for best results.
Good luck.

Taylor said...

Personally, I think I have my nipples pierced was very painful! But the pain lasted only a few seconds after the ring was then placed ABIT only pain for the first day. Having touch sensitive for a week, then its ok. Definitely worth it though! I found when I have my nipples sensitive becamse has as an advantage. I know nothing about hip piercings know, but sorry, you try to and reading experiences bme.com

amani_am... said...

I kept hearing your nipples pierced is not bad at once, shortly after. You may feel alittle pain and grief. Ummmm pierce your hips?

kim g said...

it does not hurt to your nipple pierced I have received from me and he Hurtt!

Merlin said...

12/10

Post a Comment