Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Access Bbs Boards Anybody Out There Remember The Old BBS Boards?

Anybody out there remember the old BBS Boards? - access bbs boards

I just thought about a game that was almost 14 years addicted to, called Tele-Arena. I remember the days and play what remind BBSing BBsing before the navigation of the Internet Explorer! Notice how I am lol (37) In any case, the BBS boards were extinguished in my area, unfortunately, and I'm looking for a board bulletin board system that has this game? I know it's probably a worldwide community with access to many BBS boards, there are and go instead to go through piece by piece, all in a table to learn the game? Thank you!

4 comments:

K_Alejan... said...

TA community rather decent telnet: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ bbs.undrground.org

Please feel free to join. is free.

The Council conducts a legal copy of the technical assistance and today) (for December 9 / 2008 and is planned update actively looking to make some mods to the game (unlike many others) are looking for above all to keep the look of the original game .

At present, the script of characters allowed unsupervised GEN / rerolling, but not the scripts. PvP allowed, but limited to 7 levels.

Dr.Bling... said...

Yes, I remember the connection to the BBS from Auburn University. My cousin had created the man, the African Union, and may have a copy of the game. Castillo was another great game they had, I think back to around 1990th

Dr.Bling... said...

Yes, I remember the connection to the BBS from Auburn University. My cousin had created the man, the African Union, and may have a copy of the game. Castillo was another great game they had, I think back to around 1990th

CREATIVE said...

The new plates are cool ........
Check out mine

http://www.tendigitz.co.cc

Arcade:
http://tendigitz.co.cc/cse/index.php?act ...

Post a Comment