Saturday, February 13, 2010

Can You Bring Tramadol Across The Border My Ferritin Is Low At 5. Can My Diclofenac Cause This? Also What Effect Does A Ferritin Of 5 Do To My Health?

My Ferritin is low at 5. Can my Diclofenac cause this? Also what effect does a Ferritin of 5 do to my health? - can you bring tramadol across the border

My medication is:
Diclofenac 50 mg three times daily (ad hoc - because it causes fluid retention) is usually half a stone.
Tramadol, amitriptyline, and Solpadol propranalol.
I take diclofenac if it is absolutely necessary, and the pain is unbearable, but they realize that every time I hear, I wave. Can it be dangerous? Even in this much blood, my doctor told me that the thyroid function tests are low - what the two results could be related? I am very grateful for any information with me as the Grand Prix has continued to prescribe diclofenac shares, although I would draw your attention to the combined water retention. Thank you very much for your time.

1 comment:

Angela V said...

I take Arthrotec 75 mg. 2xday with diclofenac.
If your store iron ferritin is low, you are probably anemic.
Bleeding from NSAIDs can cause anemia. Usually, bleeding from NSAIDs, bleeding ulcers.
Fluid retention can be caused by Dicoflenic can increase BP and cause heart disease.
I had a low iron ferritin results before, with a hemoglobin level of 6, this was caused by excessive blood loss.
Once the problem has been resolved and I took iron tablets for 6 months under my iron stores and hemoglobin increased again.
Cause extreme anemia, extensive fatigue, respiratory problems (lack of oxygen too few red blood cells), dizziness, paleness, and the desire to eat unusual things, like ice cubes,Chalk, etc. This is known as Picca.
Get the iron stores and hemoglobin backup, so you feel 100% better.

Post a Comment