Friday, February 5, 2010

Funny Cake Ideas Boy Scouts A Fellow Yahoo Answers Girl Gave Me This Idea! Thanks! Please Help Me Expand!!?

A Fellow Yahoo Answers Girl Gave Me This Idea! Thanks! Please Help Me Expand!!? - funny cake ideas boy scouts

Ok ... So I decided to plan a grandparent Day Party spoof. So far I have a cake in the form of a phone with big numbers, sticks, glasses and silver color for Hairspray Who is the fastest, clothes pin S The Invalides "tab in the mirror match, say, Happy Day decorations that (the G-parents still decided not to color), which calls in large print / printed in bold, a strange boy / girl open grave bag (we them in the store to the dollar and the things in them so much fun that we usually leave all the Cause "We now have a great laugh with him). The reason for the wrong thing, because my parents first G-Day parents, and they are only about 40 years, and I think that you have a Kick Out Of This. My daughter is not even a year, but since that day that the G-kids, I did not want to eat a wine tasting competition and a child who can drink the liquid for a reason, "" La Botella, Word Association, etc. . Block Scrabble. I would like extra help I Need A Menu Too!

3 comments:

Katy S said...

What a great idea! They are very creative. It is so sweet that your parents this game:)

Food ideas:
Whatever ..... Sweet apple sauce, hamburgers, cookies, j ...
Plums ..... served mints would make fun party in a rather flat .... Oh, I know! Love your ideas so far!
Have Fun!

moe said...

I can not even imagine what would have been lost in planning their big party is gone, sounds like a ball, and I know that your parents will love. should go into the economy and the parties which contributed to the most awsome thing I can be heard ever.

mikesluv said...

that def. Cheerios need! maybe a little apple juice, my daughter wanted to Cheez.

Post a Comment