Monday, January 11, 2010

Talking Birthday Cards Is 20 Too Old To Be Receiving Money In Christmas And Birthday Cards?

Is 20 too old to be receiving money in Christmas and Birthday cards? - talking birthday cards

I asked, but I get no satisfactory answers. Most people talked about how the money is a great gift ..... but not that my aunt and uncle, grandparent, or money for their cards for birthdays or other. So why give it to me?

I'm not complaining, I just wonder if it is bad, borrow money on the cards in his family, when I'm 20 years old

10 comments:

doctor doom said...

With 20 years ago, some people find it difficult to choose a gift for you, so that if the money that you spend as he wants to think,

a girl <3 said...

Not really
If you have a job
I would like your own money
but its a great gift:)

Judy b said...

same answer as before, if you want to pay and may

ghostwri... said...

My mother gave me money on my last birthday. I am 37 years old.

Cооkie M. said...

Dude, it's money!
;)

Miss_Au... said...

Yes, it is

Kimberly said...

My mother continued to send money, and I'm 22 years old! There is usually no money after 18 years, but she loves me: P

&othergu... said...

No, this is the money of the man who has just met.

Jojo said...

Never too old to get money. Lucky you.
I `ma lot older than you and I, someone who I want to send money!

angie said...

nope
The free

Post a Comment