Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Food Allergy Symptoms Breastfed Baby With Oral Allergy Symptoms...fruit? What Is It?

Breastfed baby with oral allergy symptoms...fruit? what is it? - baby food allergy symptoms

My daughter of six months has been plagued with numerous problems + the last three months. An initial diagnosis of acid reflux in 8 weeks (Prilosec baby often) because he was frustrated before / during / after breastfeeding. The RX helped some of the symptoms ... Coming back then. The physician continues to increase the dose .... only sputum was relieved. He scratches his ears, nose, eyes, mouth, act like you're uncomfortable to swallow, and get all its battle to comfortable, and of course, upset stomach. The pediatrician sent us to allergies as a last resort ..... No response, what do you test it. Naturopaths found the potato as a food intolerance. Not much to eliminate from my diet, no dairy, eggs, corn, soybeans, potatoes, rice, fruit, gluten, tomatoes, peanuts, sugar and .....) I 'm (vegetarian, but I if necessary. We have tried hypo-allergenic infant formulas .... Sick! The only thing that seems to help a good dose of Benadryl! I feel very desperate ...... Who suggestions on this?

1 comment:

Nut-free Angie said...

Hello, I pity you. You are not alone! I think many of us were children with allergic Where You Are - I've certainly been in a similar situation, and I know how hard it is. Hang on - it will be easier ;-)

I'm no doctor and no medical training. I have 4 daughters, the oldest, the most severe allergy to nuts and peanuts, INC.. In 2001 I founded a company for the manufacture of food products for people with allergies, such as (www.itsnutfree.com). I try not to advertise - I just wanted you to know that I do a lot of experience in the food have allergies. In addition, long term, I breastfed all my children for different periods (2 years for my youngest son).

My oldest son is 19 now. It was 4, before finishing with allergy to fruit (not only diagnosed at the time) and 5, before we realized that he was also allergic to soya. At that time there were a number of serious reactions to both.

I do not think it has reacted so strongly that his first bit, but it is hard to remember him. Around 6 months, wrecommended before feeding her more solids and to reduce lactation. I gave him baby rice with formula, and that's when she started problems. I had stomach pains, patches of eczema, and frequent chest colds. They said the formula was too rich for her, after she breastfed, what was given soy milk. She began to projectile vomit, but he had not heard of food allergies and the doctor told us to persevere and it was a mistake of the chest. Finally, we have waived this issue, but it took some time - you know, the first baby and everything - follow the doctor's recommendations. In retrospect, he was allergic to soy.

It seems that your baby is something you eat is intolerant.

Are you feeding your baby than breast milk?

Have you cut your own food until recently - what do you eat? I am afraid you will not receive a balanced diet itself and must be in perfect condition, continue to be adequate to feed its small size.

Take all medications fromType of prescription vitamin supplements? Could affect even some body lotions / shower gel / cream nipple babies.

Have you stopped eating fruit at all? Grapes and kiwis seem to affect infants via breast milk.

Have you stopped eating nuts - and not just peanuts?

Take care
Angie
x

Post a Comment