Saturday, January 2, 2010

Charlotte Builders What Are The General Pricing Trends In Real Estate In Charlotte, NC?

What are the general pricing trends in Real Estate in Charlotte, NC? - charlotte builders

I want to understand what I expect in my next apartment rental in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am looking for Charlotte County in the south and the Union and wants to find something built or under 10 years and about $ 500k prices. I recently heard of builders offering concessions in the rate of 20%, and I wonder if this is correct and / or the transfer of the resale market.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Rush is a band said...

I doubt it, listen to what they say about the builder in the Charlotte region with 20% grants. Charlotte is one of the areas in the country, seen in the market price, and if the buyer does not (which is fairly well balanced).

It is easy to built a little over the past 10 years and a price of around (or less) than $ 500K. Part of the reason that Charlotte is stable and rising prices (an increase of 8% over the quarter last year) do not appear on the big race in other areas. You have many options in this price range for nice houses.

Good luck!

Post a Comment