Monday, January 4, 2010

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Replacement Parts Where Can I Get Replacement Fan Part For Hampton Bay Fan?

Where can i get replacement fan part for hampton bay fan? - hampton bay ceiling fan replacement parts

my new ceiling fan fell from the ceiling (do not ask) and it broke right where the leaf attached to the fan. Attachment is a fan blade broken metal. not a normal work and the nature of art deco looking. I asked someone to lean, he said he could not because it was chromed. I looked high and low and can not find the part. the site told me to go to Home Depot (apparently its retail-only). Home Depot sells accessories for the blades of the fan and not a standard like this. Someone knows what I could do except buy a new fan? Spectrum was very expensive, and it was fine.

2 comments:

Car Hop said...

Home Depot is the worst when it comes to customer service! Have you tried the Expo? It is a luxury shop operated by Home Depot. Even if the game does not have, you can ask me. Ask you to do it, too. They have catalogs and you can observe for themselves. Good luck!

united91... said...

Hampton Bay is a brand name product is sold exclusively at Home Depot. Since the imports of products Home Depot Hampton Bay may not be looking into the space available to you. I'm pretty sure that a welder repair of May and The Home Depot, if you do not, you're in the right direction.

Post a Comment