Friday, December 25, 2009

Best Value Home Theater Receiver An Inexpensive Home Theater System To Accompany An OPPO DVD Player And Panasonic HDTV?

An inexpensive home theater system to accompany an OPPO DVD player and Panasonic HDTV? - best value home theater receiver

I'm on a tight budget these days, but I still want a best-bang-for-money to the receiver and the speakers on my 42 "Panasonic plasma HDTV and Oppo DV-980H accompanying DVD / CD. I'm more with audio and video to enjoy the SACD and DVD-A are used question about Pink Floyd, The Moody Blues, Herbie Hancock and Debussy. suggestions from experienced owner / dealer?

Even if I to her - what about headphones? My standard support Sony SACD / DVD-A playback, or you need a special kind?

Thank you in advance. Your time and knowledge are highly valued and assessed.

Dan
San Francisco, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment